ORDERING & PAYMENT
1) We accept Bank Electronic Fund Transfers (EFTs), and Interac e-Transfer and no longer accept credit cards. For payments by Bank EFT, please request a form from us. We can accept payment over the phone. Interac e-Transfers should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your personal info and invoice/order number included in the message window. Auto deposit is enabled, so there is no need for a security question. Our minimum order is $500.00 CAD (excluding shipping & taxes). Prices are subject to change without notice, especially when affected by supply chain disruptions, increased costs of raw materials and fluctuations in shipping/freight costs. These factors and price fluctuation are extenuated by the pandemic and other global issues.
2) Due to ongoing global issues increasing the costs of manufacturing and transportation, prices may change without notice. For bulk orders of products out of stock or special order, these maybe subject to additional shipping and import costs. Please check with us for up-to-date pricing, as posted prices can not be guaranteed unless in-stock.
3) We ask for payment at the time of ordering. Credit terms are not generally offered, however this may be possible in the future, subject to an account review. To qualify we would consider how long the account has been active, the ordering volumes, frequency and annual spend. We thank you for your understanding. Contact us with any questions regarding account terms.
4) Not all products are available in bilingual packaging. If you are buying to sell in an area where this is the law, please contact us for an updated list of products with bilingual packaging. Some of the popular brands that we sell including Maxam, Mitaki-Japan, Extreme Pak, Meyerco, and Wild Shot, do not have bilingual packaging and are available only in English. We are working to change this for our new line of products, starting with our own We Sustain brand as we move towards sustainability.
5) Orders cannot be changed or cancelled once they have been processed and packaged for shipping. Products may sometimes vary from their picture shown on the web site. We reserve the right to send alternative products, of equal or higher quality or value; subject to product availability and in the interest of providing our customers with the highest quality of products. If you are uncertain of any product or have questions, please call our sales team BEFORE you order.
6) Due to our vast range of products, most products are imported in from overseas and the U.S. However, we are always on the hunt for competitive and reliable Canadian manufacturers of premium quality and innovative products.
7) All product sizes, measurements, and specifications are kept as accurate as possible but sizes and measurements are approximate, and based upon information provided by the supplier. We Sustain will not be held liable for any variances in specifications, sizes, and measurements that may occur either during the manufacturing process, or due to product design changes that We Sustain are not made aware of. We will update product information, specifications, sizes, and measurements, as they are provided to us by the supplier.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
**Due to COVID-19 there may be shipping delays, both domestically and internationally, extending normal shipping/delivery times unfortunately, beyond our control. We ask and thank clients, for their understanding and patience with this in mind.**
We serve our fellow Canadian businesses and are able to supply internationally. We do not include the costs of shipping in the product pricing and do not offer free or pre-paid shipping. However, we compare all carrier and freight companies we deal with to find the lowest cost we can for our clients and save you money.
All orders are shipped within 1 business day of payment processing. Most orders will arrive within 2-7 business days, when in stock.
Customers will be kept updated with an estimated delivery date. We currently ship with Purolator, Fed-Ex, DHL (DHL international only), Hi-Way 9, Canada Post and many others. For local clients we may also deliver personally depending on availability and location.
If any products on your order are either sold out or special order you will be offered the option of being sent a partial order, or wait for the other items to come in for us to send your order in one complete shipment.
We use high-quality, durable packaging to protect your order in transit. We Sustain, will not be liable for delays in shipping or products damaged in transit by third-party delivery services. However, should you have any issues in this respect, please contact us immediately and we will launch an investigation with that third party.
Food items and clothing may not be returned. If you receive any damaged or faulty products, please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your order to notify us of any problems with products, and to arrange for exchanges or returns. Damaged or defective returns must be shipped back in the original shipping box, and the product must remain unused.
Most of our products come with a minimum of 12 month's warranty with the exception of a few older products. Some products carry a manufacturer's extended warranty, up to and including Limited Lifetime Warranty. All We Sustain brand products are covered by a minimum 1-year warranty. Warranties are a matter of continuous focus and development, and factor heavily when selecting new products and manufacturers.
Contact your Client Account Manager or Sales Representative should you have any questions or concerns.
We take pride in supplying quality products. This policy is in place in the unlikely event of having a defective product. Your reputation as a quality retail store is as important to us as our own reputation.
Generally refunds or credits are only granted if the product is defective or of inferior quality to that being promised and advertised. Some products including food items and clothing are not refundable. With the exception of food products, refunds may be allowed if the customer wishes to exchange or upgrade their purchase to an alternative product of equal or higher value. Purchases for exchange/upgrade must be returned in the same new condition as sold; unused and the original packaging intact. Please contact your assigned Account Manager to discuss any queries or additional requirements.
NEW PRODUCTS, PROMOTIONS AND SPECIAL SALES
Please fill out the Account Application Form and check the website often, as we will have new products arriving along with promotions and special offers. If you have a suggestion or request for a specific product, please let your Account Manager know.